Monday 14 May 2012

She Raised Me Up!!

When I am down and my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

>>>Special dedicated to my mak a.k.a granny..she's my hero!...the way u love just like the other people can't do..you replace late Ummi, you replace abah since i was small, you replace baba when he's gone..i just can't imagine how suck my life without you..

:: Mak...the person who will stayed beside me no matter how hard..she still curved smiles even how hard she feels to raised me up..support me and gimme amenities and all that i want as long as her lovely last daughter a.k.a grandaughter in great lovely smiles .. ---its me absolutely :)

she always said : i dont want anything..i just want to see you live happily and perfect..everyday and everytime, i prayed for your happiness...now and forever..

>>>Mak's love,comes from her deepest heart..i just fallin' my tears at time i writing this entry...till the end of my life, theres no people can beats mak. I swear !!


Hjh Siti Zabidah bt Hj Abd Rahman
you raise me up..so i can stand on mountains,
you fed me with halal 'rezki'
you guides me read Quran till I was able to 'khatam' since I'm 
in standard 3
you cured my heart when i've been hurt
you back me up when i need a supporter
you lurid because you love me
you pinch because you wanna taugh me
you hitted because you dont want me to lost and falls
how can i mentions all your doing because it will counts to trillion and may infinity,
no matter what you did,
it just because
you love me...
you always mention that..
and i barely knew it!!
mak...
pardon me...for everything...
i reminisced all of my memory since i was small with smile and tears..
how thankfull i am i just cannot describe it into words..
your love - vast and tremendous
i promise to fulfill your hopes..to see me success like those stars glittering on sky..
because you always reminds me --kekuatan sebenar kita datang dari hati - i will always remember this!!
congrats mak...your sweety grew up such a beautiful and educated woman...
which inherited your beauty, bravery, chivalrous and strong-hearted ...
hugs mak tightly...
kisses mak infinity..
mak..you more than precious..more than worth..precisely only one and always will be...
MAK...THANKS...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AND I LOVE YOU HARDDD!!!!!
you're my greatest mum for now and forever!!


No comments:

Post a Comment